Saturday, 13 March 2010

The end of February

Here's some more pics from last month. We (very last minute) decided to head out to Vancouver for the Olympics one night. It was pretty neat being there in all the excitement. Probably the only time I've ever casually walked through downtown Vancouver. I still love the feel of being in a big city and thinking of how it's so normal for thousands of people everyday b/c they live and work there and to them the rat race is totally normal. I had the same thing being in Sydney AU, I loved being able to walk everywhere and just jump on a bus to get somewhere 10 mins away. Plus I could people watch almost all day too. I'd probably hate living it in a month if it ever really happened in my life
.
Watching some Olympic hockey on the computer. We only got french Olympics on our TV :)
And playing with Dad outside is always more fun :)



2 comments:

  1. How come whenever kids go out with their dads, they always come back in worse condition than when they left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous is Kristy

    ReplyDelete