Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Start of Fall

Things are getting nice and busy again. I'm doing a bootcamp twice a week, had my first one last Saturday and I'm still sore. But it's pretty fun and it's helping me get my but in gear and be more active. I also started coffee break today, it was just a social but it seems like it will be a good bible study. Our theme is "How Bright is Your Torch?" kinda like the Olympic theme but changed up a bit :) and we're studying a book on the parables of Jesus. There's a good mix of ladies in the bible study, along with a bunch of new Moms so I'm looking forward to it.
Tyler is also quite busy as usual during the school year. He's teaching catechism again this fall which is going well and he also has the TA stuff to do for a couple of profs at Trinity. So he's getting that teaching experience under his belt:) Tyler also decided to try out for the Trinity Titans hockey team this year. He's on the team which he's quite excited about, but he's not quite ready to play yet because his shoulder isn't quite healed up. The opening game is Oct. 2nd at the Langley Event Center and he'll be playing. I'm told to tell everybody because they want a full house. It's going to be very busy with hockey, but the coach is quite flexible and I don't have to worry about this taking over our lives ;)
Jayden has learned to stand up while holding onto something now. His crib was the last place he figured out, but it hasn't been a nightmare because he knows how to plop down onto his bum. He's quite proud when he finds a new place to stand and starts flapping his arms everywhere and then falls. The nursery wasn't so great last Sunday, as I was babysitting and t
aking care of other kids while he climbed up my legs and fell about 4 or 5 times, hitting his head and then screaming.


I don't know how many pictures I have of him like this.

He also finds my camera to be a nice toy and so taking pictures is always a challenge because he attacks me. As you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment